Oh my gosh.

Okay.

I feel like I aged a hundred years since my last post!

A lot happened in between the short time after purchasing Chii and my country changing their import policies... after she already shipped! It was all so incredibly abrupt, the changes were announced suddenly and only one day after she had already shipped- and there was so much conflicting and confusing information that trying to figure out what was going to happen for this particular shipment was so very worrisome! But thanks to some wonderful people in collector hobby groups, I was able to get some answers after not too long and she made it through with no additional charges, which was technically expected due to her shipping date but she reached my country's customs after the start date of the changes- so I was still rather worried since things were so chaotic! But she made it through perfectly and wasn't even opened much to my surprise!

I love how CLAMP's artwork is on the box!

I took some box opening photos and a video just to document such a special experience of finally finding her after twenty years, but for now here is just a close up of the beautiful label VOLKS made for her release using the actual manga artwork she is inspired by, it's so pretty! I can't wait to share some more photos soon, needless to say I am still in disbelief that she is here but I am over the moon with happiness~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

‧ᰔ‧